Goodbye, halcyon days

I was starting to know Aubergine when i've decided to go AFK from SL for a while,some months ago. But i'm glad to have found her again a nd start again to knowing eachother and babbling at night.
Thank you Melanzanina <3
[ Goodbye, halcyon days ]
If. . . If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?
{Orihime Inoue - Bleach vol.3}


Details:
On me
Skin: Cupcakes - Crimson Alabaster antique
Hair: Maitreya - Jaiden (Pitch)
Ears: Illusions - Abyssal ears fairy/natural
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Cat lavender sky
Tattoo: Garden of Ku - Give me poison
Outfit: Bare Rose - I only said

On Aubergine
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY - 2-3 (old Red Packet Hunt prize)
hair: fri.day - Melanie.2 - Melancholy White
kimono: BareRose - Etude in E Tristesse Purple

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento