[It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going]

Hi there,
long time no see, uh? It seems i have a thing for disappear without a trace. But this time it wasn't my fault, i had some internet issues that i manage to solve just one week ago!
So, how's everyone? Things aren't good for me, personally speaking, but at least i've managed to do an illustration workshop, go to the comicon and see my friends :3 and three of the auditions i've done with comic editors gone well! So, i have something to rely on - at least i try.
I hope things are going better for you!

[It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going]

Skin, Make-Up&Tattoo: La Malvada Mujer*
Eyes: [TheSkinnery]
Hair: Little Bones
Ears: Illusions (old, discontinued)
Mesh body: Maitreya
Lips: [mock]
Piercing: Punctured PinUp
Necklace: random.matter
Hairband: Cerberus Xing
Coat: Vitrimi (3 colors pack, only 1L on the marketplace!)
Boots: Insanya
Pose: Handmade

*Review copies or gifts

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento