[It's a long, hard fight...]

[It's a long, hard fight]

So, i am STILL sick at home... and what's better than edit some snapshot even if i have works to finish?
Not to mention, i wanted to give my answer to the new Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme, Second Life Made Me Learn Challenge!

Meme instructions: Share things that you have learned because of your involvement in Second Life, either personally or professionally. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments so others can come by and read your answers as well!


  • Photoshop: Before SL, i always used Photoshop for graphic purposes. I used to have a personal blog on a now-dead italian platform (i miss you, Splinder!), and i've always done graphics and templates by myself. I used to run a graphic blog too. On SL i started to edit snapshot just for fun but then i started to really enjoy it, and it became a work too. So my skills get better thanks to this little hobby.
  • Poses: Obviously, when i discovered the pleasure in edit snapshot, i started to need poses, but sometimes i found myself in need of particular poses that i couldn't find in my inventory or in pose shops. So i decided to learn to do poses by myself and luckily QAvimator was really easy to use. Now i have the habit to do particular poses by myself (like the one i used for this picture) if i can't found anything that suits my ideas.
  • Growing a thicker skin: i steal the title for this point from Miss Singh because it really suits my thoughts. Because i had to become more... strong, to survive. I had a lot of nasty personal experiences on SL on the personal side, and one of the worst was the one that has make me quit four years ago. I know i have made my mistakes back then, i admit it, But i found myself in a mess bigger than me, with almost no one by my side... and everything i have done was for... love? Well i dunno if it was love, but surely i was really into it.
    TL;DR now i have even more trust issues than before, lol.
Wow, i never tought that a meme could become so deep, lol! 

Skin: La Malvada Mujer*
Hair: Little Bones (gacha item)
Ears: Illusions (old, discontinued)
Horns: 8f8
Tattoo: Speakeasy (past freebie)
Makeup: Sn@tch
Lips: JM:Mai
Piercings: Punctured PinUp
Top&Skirt: Pixicat (for The Fantasy Collective)
Hands: SLink
Pose: Handmade

*Review copies or gifts

2 commenti:

  1. I'm happy that awful situation you went through has made you stronger and made you come back a stronger person as well. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks to you for sharing interesting memes each weeks!

      Elimina